Ruotolo, Spewak & Company opened for clients on July 7th. We are accepting client meetings in person, over the phone and on ZOOM if you wish. Before you have your in person client meeting, please read the following protocols to ensure you and our staff are safe.
- Masks are required before entering the office
- If we are to come to your office, our staff will wear masks and bring along a cleaning kit to clean the workspace prior to starting for the day and to clean before we leave
- All clients and staff are required to use the thermometer at the desk next to the front door, (there are instructions) you are also required to record your temperature as well as contact information on the clipboard
- Masks will be worn during client meetings
- The office space where the meeting occurred is cleaned prior and immediately following
- We will socially distance during any client meetings
- If you wish not to wear a mask, please inform us so we can schedule a telephone or ZOOM meeting
- If you are dropping off documents or payments, you are still required to wear a mask
We appreciate you following our guidelines to reduce the risk of any possible infections. Thank you, we look forward to seeing you all again!