The give and take of social preneurship.
As for many nonprofits, there was much apprehension about the impact of last year’s tax law changes. Would businesses and individuals shy away from supporting programs and associations?
SWP is pleased to say 2018 was a great year and there are so many to thank starting with our clients, associates, family, friends and staff. Here’s just a short list of happenings:
- SWP Day of Action
- Boys and Girls Club of Gloucester County
- VOADV at the Eleanor Corbett House
- Center for Family Services’ Together Youth Shelter
- SWP Stars Re-Sale Shop and DAI Scanning Services
- Annual Coat Drive
- Inaugural Holiday Networking Party
All the while more than two dozen interns gained real world job and life skills in all areas of business.
Thanks you again to all of you!